Monday

Retire in One Year Update #2

Hi, time for another update on the RIOY system.

As of today 07/01/07 I have a total of 413 paid downline members in my first quick income program, and a further 197 people taking the tour.

Total paid members for December for me (from 09/12 to 31/12) is 315.

Total paid members so far in January 2008 is 62.

With the 197 prospects taking the tour it looks like I will easily break through the 200 average sign-ups per month as indicated by the program founders.

This program is picking up speed fast.

If the program keeps building at this rate, I calculate that by the end of March 2008 my out of pocket expenses for all three of the programs in this system will be covered and then its all profit :-)

Fingers crossed.

As in any business there are risks, especially on line. God knows I've had my fingers burnt a few times......... But I believe if you don't take a chance you never get anywhere so for now I'm sticking with this program.

Like someone said " If you stay in the middle of the road, you get run over". So I'm staying on this path and I will commit to the 1 year plan and see what happens.

You can follow my progress.

What if it all goes tits up?........ well nothing ventured, nothing gained apart from perhaps saving you lost money if you haven't joined.

What if it's a success?............ I'll be kicking myself for not recommending it earlier!

If you don't want to wait and see how I progress, but want to have a shot at this program yourself, you are more than welcome to join my team here.

Like I said in the beginning, my morals wont let me recommend this program until I have been paid and I am satisfied the program will bear fruit.

Having said that, it sure looks promising, the team are working hard for each other.

By the way a new forum has been set up with a RIOY section for members and guests to get to know each other, post their thoughts and questions etc. It's quite interesting. Look out for my post " Has anyone actually been paid yet?" under my teams name of Globalwealthteam.

Got a pretty good response.

Be patient though. Sometimes it takes a while to load, just keep retrying if you get the error page. Its worth a look.

The Forum URL is here : http://promultinet.s10.forumsplace.com/

Until next time

Johnathan

No comments: